Tuesday, March 9, 2010






I am not sure if I will ever figure out how to post more than 5 pictures at a time, so until then you get quite a few posts to see the pictures that I want to share.. There are some pictures here, of my husband and I and Emilee when I went to her school to have lunch with her. There is one of the girls and I on our 2 mile walk the other day. I was feeling a little cabin fevered and my husband told me that he didn't think we could make it home before dark (it was 4) and so the girls and I took the challenge and we made it! 4 mile round trip...but it was cut short by husband on the way back...said that he was worried about me and so he came and picked us up on the way back up the hill. He is so silly! Here is a few pictures just to show our day outside on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment